Конкурсы и розыгрыши Bombbar
Our Sales Department will help you to make wholesale order. You may contact our managers by any means convenient for you. Wholesale shipments are made only for shops, clubs, bars and other legal entities. If you want to order protein bars for yourself - use our online store.
Europe, Asia and Worldwide
Andrey: +7 (926) 900-99-54; email@example.com
Terms of cooperation with bloggers and events you can find on the page about cooperation.
Issues regarding supply of raw materials and ingredients: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaboration with bloggers, ifluencers
We are always open to any kind of collaboration with bloggers, academic institutions, etc and we eagerly participate in events, competions, etc.
If you want to collaboarte with us, please send us your letter to our e-mail email@example.com. Please attach links to your profiles in social networks and statistics as well (such as a link or screenshot). Put "Collaboaration with Bombbar" in the subject line of the letter.
Other types of cooperation
If you have any offer for us to participate in your event or any other offer on mutual collaboration, please send us detailed info on our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping to Europe
Shipping within 10-15 days (fast delivery will be available soon)
Minimum order - 70 euro
Free-shipping on orders over 70 euro
Delivery to the post office!
Countries: European Union ( Ausrtia, Belgium, Croatia, Chech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden), Switzerland, United Kindom, Israel, United Arab Emirates, China, Iran.
Customers from CIS countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan) can make order here as well, however we recommend to make an order via russian version of the website by clicking "RU" at the upper right corner of panel menu.
Important information about import taxes for Customers
When products are shipped outside of the Russian Federation to the other countries, in some cases, VAT (Value Added Tax), other taxes, customs duties and fees may be required by your destination country. Each country has its own conditions for the import of goods, so we recommend you find out more detailed information about all accrued customs payments, so as not to delay shipping and pay unexpected taxes.
Unfortunately, if you have paid for the goods and refuse to pay customs duties and fees after its shipping, we will not be able to return your money, so be careful and clarify all the information on imports at the customs service of your country.
Website “Bombbar” of the company OOO Zdorovit, located at domain name www.bombbar.org, having its registered office at Ul. Dzerzhinskogo 68A, Togliatty, Samarskaya Oblast, Russia, on behalf of Khabrusov Vitaliy Viktorovich acting in conformity with the Company’s Charter, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, publishes Public Offer for distance sales.
1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.1. Public Offer (hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) means public offer made by the Seller to any number of unspecified persons with the aim to conclude a contract for distance sales with the Seller under the terms and conditions specified in this Offer including all Supplements.
- 1.2. Order for goods on the company’s website means items chosen by the Buyer from the line of published goods in order to draw-up an application to buy goods on the company’s website or via Operator.
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 2.1. Ordering the goods placed on the company’s website means that the Buyer agrees with the terms and conditions stipulated in the Offer.
- 2.2. Web-site administration reserves the right to amend the Offer without the Buyer’s consent hereof.
- 2.3. The Offer never expires unless otherwise is stipulated on the company’s website.
- 2.4. The Seller provides the detailed and reliable information to the Buyer regarding the goods including information on main consumer properties, place of manufacture stated on the company’s website.
3. PRICE OF THE GOODS
- 3.1. Price for each item is indicated on the company’s website.
- 3.2. The Seller reserves the right to change price for any item of the product line.
- 3.3.. The Buyer has the right to confirm or cancel his order if the price has been changed by the Seller after making an order.
- 3.4. The price may not be changed by the Seller if the goods are already paid by the Buyer.
- 3.5. The Seller indicates shipping cost on the company’s website or informs the Buyer during registration of the order.
- 3.6. The liabilities on the performance of payment are considered to be fulfilled by the Buyer from the moment of cash inflow to the Seller’s account.
- 3.7. Settlement of accounts between the Seller and the Buyer is performed by means indicated in the section “Shipping” on the company’s website.
4. PLACING AN ORDER
- 4.1. The Buyer shall order goods via company’s website www.bombbar.org
- 4.2. Signing in company’s website means that the Buyer agrees to provide reliable information as follows:
- 4.2.1. full name of the Buyer;
- 4.2.2. shipping address;
- 4.2.3. email;
- 4.2.4. contact telephone number.
- 4.3. Name of goods, quantity, assortment, product item, price of the selected goods are indicated in the cart.
- 4.4. Whether additional information is required, the Seller has the right to ask the Buyer hereof. In case the required information has not been provided by the Buyer, the Seller shall not be liable for the goods chosen by the Buyer.
- 4.5. Acceptance of conditions of the Offer is performed by the Buyer by means of data entry into application form on company’s website or during making an order via Operator. After making an order via Operator, all the data about the Buyer are registered in the Buyer’s database. Having confirmed the chosen goods, the Buyer provides Operator with all necessary information in accordance with information stipulated in cl 4.2 of the Offer.
- 4.6. The Seller shall not be liable in reliability of information provided by the Buyer while making an order.
- 4.7. The Buyer shall be liable in providing reliable information while making an order.
- 4.8. Contract for distance sales is regarded as being concluded between the Seller and the Buyer from the moment of goods delivery or releasing the goods by the Seller to the Buyer.
- 4.9. All products on company’s website is final sale.
5. DELIVERY AND HANDOVER OF GOODS
- 5.1. The Seller provides services regarding goods delivery by means indicated on the company’s website.
- 5.2. Whether the contract of distance sales is concluded with the condition which includes the delivery of goods to the Buyer, the Seller is obliged to deliver the goods within the time stipulated in the Contract by the Buyer. In case the place of delivery is not indicated, delivery is made at the place of residence.
- 5.3. The place of delivery is indicated by the Buyer while making an order.
- 5.4. Delivery period covers period for order processing and delivery.
- 5.5.. The delivered goods shall be given to the Buyer. In case of absence of the Buyer, it should be given to the other person upon submitting the bill or any other document confirming that the Contract has been concluded.
- 5.6.. Information regarding the goods is stated in specification, on the packings by affixing marking or any other means.
- 5.7. Information on mandatory conformity of goods shall be presented in manner stipulated by the law of Russian Federation on technical regulation and includes information on document number which verifies such conformity, duration of validity and organization which issued this document.
6. СOMPANY’S DETAILS
- OOO Zdorovit
- ul Dzerzhinskogo 68 a, Togliatty, Samarskaya oblast 445032
- Taxpayer Identification Number (rus. INN) 6321264743
- KPP code 632101001
- OGRN code 1116320004998
- Togliatty branch office №6318 Bank VTB 24(PAO)
- С/а № 30101810422023601955 in RQC of Samara city
- RCBIC № 043601955
- a/c № 40702810210190008008
- Managing Director Vitaliy Khabrusov
Pay with PayPal in $ currency :)
You can return or replace the Bombbar product of inadequate quality by contacting email@example.com or by calling 8 (800) 222-82-05.
In the message you may ask for the same or similar product with the price recalculation or return of the product value. Such conditions are stipulated by the "Law on protection of consumers' rights". To accelerate the procedure of return / exchange, we ask you to send your name, phone number, order number, requisites for money transfer and photo of the goods.
Unfortunately, the replacement of goods or exchange is not possible if best before date is expired.
However, we are ready to meet needs of our dear customers :)
Togliatty 01 May 2017 г.
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
“Website administration of company’s website” (hereinafter - Website administration) is authorized personnel acting on behalf of OOO “Zdorovit” who perform personal data processing as well as defines aims for personal data processing, personal details subject to processing, actions carried out with personal data.
· 1.1.2. “Personal data” means any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’) who can be identified directly or indirectly.
· 1.1.3. “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
· 1.1.4. “Confidentiality of personal data” means a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person granted access to personal data to prevent the dissemination of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject or other lawful ground.
· 1.1.5. «User of the website (hereinafter - the User) » means a person who has access to the site via Internet and uses the Company’s website.
· 1.1.6. «Cookies» is a small piece of data sent via the Web server and stored on the user’s computer which a web client or a web browser each time passes to the Web server in HTTP request when trying to open a page of the relevant website.
· 1.1.7. «IP address» means a unique network address of the host in computer network under IP protocol.
2. GENERAL TERMS
· 2.4. The Website Administration does not verify the reliability of the personal data given by the User of the website.
· 3.2.1. full name of the User;
· 3.2.2. contact telephone number of the User;
· 3.2.3. e-mail;
· 3.2.4. shipping address of the Goods;
· 3.2.5. place of residence of the User.
· 3.3. Bombbar company protects Data automatically transferred upon viewing advertising units and visiting pages with an installed statistical script of the system («pixel»):
o IP address;
o information provided by cookies;
o browser information (or information about other program giving access to advertisements);
o access time;
o the address of the page where an advertising unit is located;
o referrer (previous page address).
· 3.3.1. Cookies blocking might result in impossibility to access some parts of company’s website which require authorization.
· 3.3.2. Company’s website gathers data about IP-addresses of the website’s visitors. The information is used to identify and resolve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING USER INFORMATION
· 4.1. The Website Administration is entitled to use personal data for the following purposes:
· 4.1.1. User identification, signed up for the company’s website, to make order and (or) conclude a Contract for the sale of goods with Bombbar company remotely .
· 4.1.2. Granting User’s access to personalized resources of the Company’s website.
· 4.1.3. Сollecting feedback from the User like sending notices, requests concerning use of the Company’s website, services providing, processing of requests and applications from the User.
· 4.1.4. Determining the location of the User to provide safety and prevent fraud.
· 4.1.5. Insurance of accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
· 4.1.6.. Creating an account for shopping in case the User has given consent for creating an account.
· 4.1.7. Notification of the Website’s User about the order status.
· 4.1.8. Processing and receipt of payment, tax confirmation and tax deduction, contestation of payment.
· 4.1.9. Providing the User an efficient customer and technical support in case of problems concerning the Company’s website.
· 4.1.10. Providing the User upon his/her consent update of goods, special offers, prices information, newsletter and other information on behalf of company’s website or on behalf its partners.
· 4.1.11. Осуществления рекламной деятельности с согласия Пользователя. Implementation of advertising activity upon the User’s consent.
· 4.1.12. Providing the User with the access to the websites and services of the company’s partners to get information about products, updating and services.
5. MEANS AND TIMES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
· 5.1. The User’s personal data is processed without limit of time in any legal form, including in information systems of personal data with the use of various automation means or without the use of such means.
· 5.2. The User agrees that the Website Administration is entitled to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular to courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, only for purposes of fulfillment of the User’s order placed at the Bombbar company’s website, including goods delivery.
· 5.3. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to the authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the basis of and in accordance with the established law of the Russian Federation.
· 5.4. In the vent of loss or disclosure of personal data the Website Administration notifies the User about the loss or disclosure of the personal data.
· 5.5. The Website Administration undertakes organizational and technical measures necessary for the User’s personal data protection against illegal or accidental access, destruction, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as other illegal actions by third parties.
· 5.6.. Together with the User the Website Administration undertakes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
· 6.1. The User shall:
· 6.1.1. Provide personal data necessary for the Company’s website use.
· 6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided personal data in the event of change of such information.
· 6.2. The Website Administration shall:
· 6.2.3. Undertake precautions to protect the User’s personal data privacy according to the procedure used for such information protection in the course of business.
· 6.2.4. Carry out blocking of personal data of the relevant User from the application or enquiry date of the User or his/her legal representative or the body empowered to protect the rights of personal data subjects for the period of inspection in case of detection of inadequate personal data or illegal actions.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
· 7.2. In the event of loss or disclosure of the confidential information the Website Administration shall not be liable if this confidential information:
· 7.2.1. Became available before it has been lost or disclosured.
· 7.2.2. Was received from the third party before the Website Administration has received it.
· 7.2.3. Was disclosed upon the User’s consent.
8. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
· 8.1. Before applying to the Court concerning disputes arising from relation between the Website User and the Website Administration it is obligatory to file a claim (a written proposal of voluntary dispute settlement).
· 8.2 . The claimee notifies the claimer in writing of the results of the assessment of a claim during thirty (30) calendar day of the day of receipt of such a claim.
· 8.3. In case of failure to achieve the consent, a dispute shall be submitted for the consideration of a judicial authority in accordance with current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· 9.3. All proposals and questions regarding this Policy shall be addressed to the Website Administration.
Updated on 02 August 2017
Нам важно качество продукции, которую мы производим. Поэтому образцы нашей продукции регулярно проходят различные лабораторные исследования (испытания). На этой странице мы публикуем результаты исследований по мере их поступления.
Специалисты ФГБУН "ФИЦ питания и биотехнологии" провели анализ на углеводный профиль* высокобелкового печенья “Арахис” (60г) и печенья из фруктовой линейки (40г) “Вишня”.
*Анализ на углеводный профиль - это проверка на количество сахаров и его видов в продукте, которую выполняет Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки "Федеральный исследовательский центр питания, биотехнологии и безопасности пищи" (ФГБУН «ФИЦ питания и биотехнологии»).
Как можно увидеть в прикрепленных документах, сахар отсутствует во всех образцах. Была обнаружена только лактоза - углевод молочного белка, то есть того протеина, который мы добавляем в продукцию - и, только в одном из образцов, фруктоза - углевод ягод и фруктов, в этом случае углевод вишни, т.к мы добавляем в продукцию только натуральные ингредиенты (в данном случае фрукты и ягоды).
Так же в прикрепленном архиве есть сертификаты испытаний с прошлого года на батончики, печенье и протеиновые коктейли.
Посмотреть протоколы исследований (обновлено 20 февраля 2019г).
Скачать декларации/сертификаты соответствия на всю продукию.jhg